Little Warriors is a national, charitable organization committed to the awareness, prevention and treatment of child sexual abuse.
Primary Goals & Objectives
- Help prevent child sexual abuse through awareness and prevention education throughout Canada.
- Increase the number of donations raised to support the organization.
- Child sexual abuse is a sensitive and uncomfortable subject for many people. We had to find a way to raise awareness that was approachable and would make adults want to take the training.
- The program wasn’t sufficiently well known to garner financial support to offer training across the nation.
g[squared] developed a long-term marketing plan focused on the following:
- Develop a branding and advertising campaign to establish Little Warriors as an accredited not-for-profit organization, while using donated media.
- Use a grassroots approach to appeal to both urban and rural markets in a way that encourages them to donate.
- Develop a brand and materials for the education and prevention workshop created by Little Warriors known as “Prevent It!”
- Create material to support the ongoing fundraising campaign based on new themes that change every year.
Since the initial brand campaign launched, Little Warriors has seen incredible results.
- Nearly 23,200 adults across Canada have taken the prevention training, and almost 232,000 children’s lives have been impacted by the organization since the brand campaign.
- Over $8 million in advertising media was donated in the first year alone.
- Little Warriors is now the number one organization for child sexual abuse prevention in Canada.