For more than 20 years, Faber has provided debt-restructuring solutions for consumer and corporate clients across Alberta.
Primary Goals & Objectives
- Grow market share.
- Update an existing brand to accurately reflect the current corporate vision.
- Remove the stigma around debt and bankruptcy and educate the public.
- Increase traffic to Faber’s website and convert visitors into clients.
- People are reluctant to admit when they have financial problems.
- Faber did not stand out in an increasingly competitive marketplace, and its messaging was not resonating with prospective clients.
Our rebranding strategy extended across all touch points, from Faber’s logo and colour palette to its website and advertising, and more. We focused on the following:
- Establish an engaging, hopeful and empathetic voice for Faber.
- Deliver clear, relatable messaging about bankruptcy that motivates people to take action to reduce their debt.
- Present Faber staff as caring, capable and trustworthy experts.
- Develop and execute a digital advertising strategy to increase traffic to the website.
- Produce valuable content for the website and social media to generate traffic and position Faber as an industry leader.
The rebrand yielded phenomenal results in just one year:
- Traffic to the website increased by 421.75%.
- Faber had 91 ‘clicks to call’ on its website phone number and 51 ‘contact form fill outs’ in April 2018 – compared to zero in April 2017.
- Website visits originating from Facebook ads increased by over 1,000%.
- Click-through-rates for Google Ads increased by over 1,000%.
- Paid search conversions increased by 1,900%.