For more than 65 years, Crystal Glass has specialized in the repair and replacement of auto glass, windshields, residential and commercial glass. With 50 locations throughout Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan, Crystal Glass is Western Canada’s automotive glass expert.
Primary Goals & Objectives
- Increase awareness of the Crystal Glass brand and improve consumer perception of the brand’s value.
- Increase business and retail sales.
- Crystal Glass had an outdated brand that was no longer an accurate reflection of the company.
- Some of the needs and wants of customers were not understood and were not being fully addressed.
- Create and implement a strategic marketing plan for Crystal Glass locations across Western Canada, acting as the company’s de facto marketing and advertising department.
- Develop an updated logo and brand identity, including the beloved behind-the-scenes mascot of Crystal Glass, Chip.
- Conduct market research to gain a full understanding of the needs and wants of Crystal Glass customers. We found that customers wanted Crystal Glass locations to have extended business hours—particularly Saturdays—and the option to book appointments online.
- Develop an awareness-raising campaign to inform target audiences about new hours and online booking services at Crystal Glass.
g[squared]’s strategic marketing plan for Crystal Glass delivered big results, achieving the client’s key goals and objectives.
- Business for Crystal Glass grew by 20% per year.
- Awareness of the Crystal Glass brand grew, thanks in part to the increased prominence of Chip in the brand identity.
- Crystal Glass is now the number 1 brand in its industry in Western Canada.