Are you an enthusiastic, organized and self-proclaimed “attention-to-detail” fanatic looking for a great place to grow your career? Do you enjoy managing a number of tasks for a variety of causes and industries? If so, we’d love to chat with you. We’re recruiting an Account Manager to join our client services team.
At g[squared], you’ll have the opportunity to work on nonprofit and for-profit clients and campaigns, alongside a team of seasoned professionals. Bringing together your organizational and interpersonal skills, you’ll help our clients’ organizations grow and reach their audiences in a number of ways.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Act as a direct client contact for projects.
- Learn and understand our clients’ businesses.
- Assist with the development of clients’ marketing strategies.
- Responsible for project execution, according to g[squared]’s standards, within established budgets and timeframes.
- End-to-end project management of campaign requirements, from strategy to delivery, including forecasting and maintaining budgets.
- Ensure g[squared]’s procedures are followed.
- Schedule and prioritize projects with a high level of detail, to ensure timely completion, which involves assigning, meeting and tracking deadlines.
- Accurately and consistently enter time in our time management system.
- Prepare and maintain client updates on a regular basis and send to clients.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients.
- Facilitate effective communication between our team and the client.
- Provide suggestions, recommendations and advice to clients with regards to all marketing plans and activities, including media buying, promotions and event planning.
- Develop relationships with various media reps and suppliers and provide feedback/recommendations on proposals, as required.
- Review and provide feedback/recommendations on all proposals submitted by media reps.
- Handle all printing and production coordination for clients.
- Request and review quotes from suppliers and ensure we’re getting the best price for our client.
- Ensure the end product meets the expectations of the client and g[squared].
- Coordinate events; Handle all the details of events for clients by working in partnership with suppliers, caterers, rental companies, entertainment etc.
- You have a minimum of three to five years’ related experience, ideally gained in an agency environment.
- You’re proactive and resourceful—a proven “self-starter.”
- You’re highly organized with outstanding attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable managing multiple deadlines at once.
- You’re an effective and confident communicator who is able to work with clients and staff at all levels.
- You have experience working on Mac computers.
If you think you’re “the one,” please send your resume and cover letter to Gennelle Rottare-Van Pala at email@example.com. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.