At g[squared], we passionately align ourselves with people who do good in the world, from socially responsible brands to nonprofits. Since 1996, g[squared] has partnered with hundreds of clients, becoming one of Alberta’s most accomplished business strategy, communications and marketing firms. Whether we’re working with nonprofits or businesses, we make a meaningful and measurable impact.
Why work with us?
Life experience has shown us that people matter more than anything else. Many of our clients have been with us since the beginning, receiving more than 25 years of service, stability and success. Our team is made up of the most accomplished, bright and caring folks in the business, with some contributing to g[squared] for a decade or more. As authentic leaders, only a culture of respect, community and collaboration will do for our amazing clients and staff.
The role: Agency Social Media Coordinator
Are you a strategic, creative and passionate social media pro? Do you love solving problems and creating amazing solutions? If so, we’d love to chat with you.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to drive solutions for nonprofits and for-profits across Alberta and Canada. A true go-getter, you’ll help our agency realize a new level of potential.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Strategizing, executing and optimizing social media plans for a variety of clients
- Crafting compelling and insight-backed social media strategies and content calendars
- Content ideation, creation and copywriting with support from our design and communications teams
- Community management for client’s social media accounts: This will be a large area of focus for the role
- Working directly within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok and other digital media platforms to run paid and organic social media campaigns and strategies
- Providing monthly insight and optimization reports to the accounts team
- Creating KPIs, benchmarks and reports for our clients’ social media channels
- Setting up social media profiles on a variety of platforms
- Developing new opportunities for engagement and exposure on clients’ social media channels
- Leveraging social media marketing and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
Candidates must have 3 or more years of experience in a related role (agency experience is an asset)
- Demonstratable success in social media management yielding measurable results
- Passionate person who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal and interpersonal
- Team player, critical thinker, multitasker and problem solver
- Ability to manage numerous priorities
- Enthusiastic lifelong learner
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced marketing and communications agency with great people and a crazy-awesome culture, please send your resume to email@example.com