At g[squared], we passionately align ourselves with people who do good in the world, from socially responsible brands to non-profits. Since 1996, g[squared] has partnered with hundreds of clients, becoming one of Alberta’s most accomplished business strategy, communications and marketing firms. Whether we’re working with non-profits or businesses, we make a meaningful and measurable impact.
Why work for us?
Life experience has shown us that people matter more than anything else. Many of our clients have been with us since the beginning, receiving more than 25 years of service, stability and success. Our team is made up of the most accomplished, bright and caring folks in the business, with some contributing to g[squared] for a decade or more. As authentic leaders, only a culture of respect, community and collaboration will do for our amazing clients and staff.
The role: Administrative Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic, extremely organized, tech savvy and self-proclaimed “attention to detail” fanatic looking for a great place to grow your career? Do you enjoy multi-tasking, and are great at time management? If so, we’d love to chat with you.
- Assist in managing the CEO’s schedule (professional and personal)
- Day-to-day office operations and administrative tasks including answering the phone, internal correspondence and managing office supplies
- Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Conducting research on various topics based on the needs of the executive
- Keeping important information and documents organized physically, and electronically
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Greeting guests and providing a good first impression
- Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agenda, transcribe minutes and meeting notes
Required skills and traits:
- Highly competent in a MAC based environment (MS Office Suite, calendars, social media)
- Tech savvy with Apple products
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Great multi-tasker
- Caring and friendly
- Time management
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and automobile
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced marketing and communications agency with great people and a crazy-awesome culture, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org