At g[squared], we passionately align ourselves with people who do good in the world, from socially responsible brands to nonprofits. Since 1996, g[squared] has partnered with hundreds of clients, becoming one of Alberta’s most accomplished business strategy, communications and marketing firms. Whether we’re working with nonprofits or businesses, we make a meaningful and measurable impact.
Why work for us?
Life experience has shown us that people matter more than anything else. Many of our clients have been with us since the beginning, receiving more than 25 years of service, stability and success. Our team is made up of the most accomplished, bright and caring folks in the business, with some contributing to g[squared] for a decade or more. As authentic leaders, only a culture of respect, community and collaboration will do for our amazing clients and staff.
The role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you an enthusiastic, organized and self-proclaimed “attention to detail” fanatic looking for a great place to grow your career? Do you enjoy coordinating a number of tasks for a variety of causes and industries? If so, we’d love to chat with you. We’re recruiting a part-time Digital Marketing Account Coordinator to join our client services team.
At g[squared], you’ll have the opportunity to work on nonprofit and for-profit clients and campaigns, alongside a team of seasoned professionals. Bringing together your organizational and interpersonal skills, you’ll help our clients’ organizations grow and reach their audiences in a number of ways.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting up digital ads (including initial research and analysis, location/demographic targeting, keyword research and writing/optimizing ad copy)
- Setting up Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, Facebook, LinkedIn and advertising accounts on other social channels
- Managing monthly digital advertising budgets for multiple clients
- Monthly reporting and analysis based on results from digital activities
- Optimizing and managing accounts in Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social channels, across multiple websites
- Troubleshooting collaboratively and independently
- You have a minimum of one – two years of experience in account management or campaign management
- You are educated in and understand digital platforms
- You’re highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- You are a self-learner that also works well in collaborative environment
- You’re up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- You have experience with Excel/Google sheets and spreadsheet management
- All things digital are your passion
- You’ve set up Facebook Business Manager and understand how to use it
Experience in these areas is an asset:
- You’ve collaborated with internal teams to create websites and digital ads
- You have experience with tools used in the industry such as Keyword Planner, SEMrush or others
- You have an understanding of digital content strategy and how to apply it across digital mediums
- You have experience performing digital audits and the tools that are required
- You’re experienced in search ad management in Google Ads and Bing within a master account.
This is a part-time position.
If you think you’re “the one,” please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.