At g[squared], we passionately align ourselves with people who do good in the world, from socially responsible brands to nonprofits. Since 1996, g[squared] has partnered with hundreds of clients, becoming one of Alberta’s most accomplished business strategy, communications and marketing firms. Whether we’re working with nonprofits or businesses, we make a meaningful and measurable impact.
Why work for us?
Life experience has shown us that people matter more than anything else. Many of our clients have been with us since the beginning, receiving more than 24 years of service, stability and success. Our team is made up of the most accomplished, bright and caring folks in the business, with some contributing to g[squared] for a decade or more. As authentic leaders, only a culture of respect, community and collaboration will do for our amazing clients and staff.
The role: Account Coordinator
Are you an enthusiastic, organized and self-proclaimed “attention to detail” fanatic looking for a great place to grow your career? Do you enjoy coordinating a number of tasks for a variety of causes and industries? If so, we’d love to chat with you. We’re recruiting an Account Coordinator to join our client services team.
At g[squared], you’ll have the opportunity to work on nonprofit and for-profit clients and campaigns, alongside a team of seasoned professionals. Bringing together your organizational and interpersonal skills, you’ll help our clients’ organizations grow and reach their audiences in a number of ways.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist Account Managers with a broad portfolio of clients.
- Plan and execute projects within established budgets and timeframes.
- Coordinate multiple clients’ projects, all in varying stages of completion, under the direction of Account Managers.
- Assist with the development of clients’ marketing strategies.
- Schedule and prioritize projects with a high level of detail, to ensure timely completion, which involves assigning, meeting and tracking deadlines.
- Develop and manage budgets.
- Facilitate effective communication between our team and the client.
- Provide suggestions, recommendations and advice to clients with regards to all marketing plans and activities, including media buying, promotions, and event planning, as directed by Account Managers.
- Develop relationships with various media reps and suppliers and provide feedback/recommendations on proposals, as required.
- Organize all printing and production coordination for clients.
- Accurately and consistently enter time in our time management system.
- Ensure that the end product meets the expectations of the client and g[squared].
- Learn and understand our clients’ business.
- Ensure that g[squared]’s procedures are followed.
- You have a minimum of two-three years’ related experience, ideally gained in an agency environment.
- You’re proactive and resourceful — a proven “self-starter.”
- You’re highly organized with outstanding attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable managing multiple deadlines at once.
- You’re an effective and confident communicator who is able to work with clients and staff at all levels.
- You have experience working on Mac computers.
If you think you’re “the one,” please send your resume and cover letter to Gary Meldrum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.