Established in 1996, g[squared] is a full-service marketing and communications agency based in Edmonton that provides strategic, creative solutions to connect our clients with their target audiences.
We’re currently looking to add an Account Manager to our Client Services Team.
As a key member of the Client Services Team, the role of Account Manager involves the following:
- Managing a broad portfolio of clients
- Planning and executing projects within established budgets and timeframes
- Coordinating multiple clients’ projects all in varying stages of completion
- Assisting with the development of clients’ marketing strategies
- Scheduling and prioritizing projects with a high level of detail to ensure timely completion, which involves assigning, meeting and tracking deadlines
- Developing and managing budgets
- Facilitating effective communication between our team and the client
- Providing suggestions, recommendations, and advice to clients with regards to all marketing plans and activities including media buying, promotions and event planning
- Developing relationships with various media reps and suppliers and providing feedback/recommendations on proposals as required
- Coordinating all printing and production coordination for clients
- Accurately and consistently entering time in our time management system
- Ensuring that the end product meets the expectations of the client and g[squared]
- Learning and understanding your clients’ business
- Ensuring that g[squared]’s procedures are followed
- You have a minimum of five years’ related experience, ideally gained in an agency environment
- You’re proactive and resourceful — a proven “self-starter”
- You’re highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable managing multiple deadlines at once
- You’re an effective and confident communicator who is able to work with clients and staff at all levels
If this sounds like the job for you, please email us!