Stephanie’s social media prowess practically writes itself. An established blogger in Edmonton’s foodie scene, Stephanie has been tasting her way across the city for seven years and has been creating delectable social media content documenting her delicious adventures for the past five. Combined with several years’ experience working in marketing for festivals, shopping centres and quick-service, franchise-food restaurants, she brings an impressive roster of experience and expertise to g[squared]’s digital team.
A creative and strategic thinker, Stephanie’s proven track record for developing strong, recognizable and charming brand experiences serves both g[squared] and our clients well. With a knack for bringing ideas from imagination to reality, Stephanie taps into her collaborative and innovative nature to build, manage and continually optimize sure-fire social media strategies.
Stephanie passionately uses her talents and expertise to support fledgling local businesses, particularly within the restaurant and hospitality industry. As a devoted foodie, she’s also keen to volunteer her time with the Edmonton Food Bank—because no one should ever go to sleep hungry.
Education & accreditations
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Marketing, MacEwan University
- Trying new food and writing about food on her blog Ms. Hangry Foodie
- Travelling to new cities and countries
- Hiking in the mountains during the summer
- Attending different electronic music festivals around the world
- Shopping for the latest trends and investing in timeless designer bags