From website design and development to custom coding and API integration, Ryan is a man of many complex talents. He has a gift for decoding and delivering exactly what our clients need today, while also anticipating their future needs too. Ryan has contributed to g[squared] for over six years. His proactive, strategic planning ensures your website project is future-proofed and built with tomorrow’s potential in mind.
Ryan invests his time into preparing the next generation of digital minds. As an instructor at NAIT, he helps students develop their skills and seize growth opportunities. Ryan’s love of the outdoors draws him to take action in events such as the EPCOR River Watch, cleaning up and preserving the beauty of the Edmonton River Valley. He also collects and donates food to the Edmonton Food Bank alongside his wife.
Education & competencies
- Radio & Television Arts (RTA) program, NAIT
- Digital Media & IT (DMIT) program, NAIT
- React JS (beginner)
- Python (beginner)
- After years in the film industry, he’s become a bit of a cinephile. Naturally, he loves watching movies and TV with his wife
- Hiking with his wife and family
- Kayaking and frequenting his family’s cabin on the lake
- Playing Xbox with his brother-in-law
- Hooked on comic books and graphic novels
- Devours the latest science and tech news