Focused. Seasoned. Ready to take on any challenge. Rudy is a true master of his craft. With over 20 years of dynamic, interdisciplinary experience, his professional expertise spans the full spectrum: strategic planning; branding, marketing, and communications; project and change management; government and stakeholder relations; and issues management. His diverse background includes extensive work in both the public and not-for-profit sectors—with a strong specialty in leadership, governance, and municipalities. Rudy’s trusted reputation is built on going the extra mile to deliver the highest level of service and proven results.
His formula for success? Actively listen, engage clients as partners, and work TOGETHER to forge the best path forward. As an astute and agile strategic thinker, Rudy is best known for his uncanny ability to see the big picture, identify opportunities, sidestep challenges, execute innovative solutions, pivot when needed, and put thought into action.
Beyond his expansive portfolio, Rudy is passionate about social justice, animal welfare, and environmental sustainability. He serves as a director on several boards and committees and actively volunteers throughout his community.
- Spending time in the great outdoors, including hiking, camping, and paddling in the backcountry
- Living up to his self-professed foodie label
- Playing an intense match of Pickleball
- Traveling the world; his many trips that have spanned the globe
- Planning creative dates for his wife
- Spending time with his fur-babies
- Getting lost in a good book or musical performance