From award-winning copywriting and branding to strategy and content marketing, Mandy’s communications experience spans industries and borders. With a decade of dedication, she has worked on nearly 90 branding and marketing campaigns. Mandy is passionate about the impact of strategic marketing and loves working with our team to make our clients’ messages resonate loud and clear.
As a nature enthusiast, Mandy is involved in supporting the development of a local tech-driven carbon offset greenhouse. She also chooses mindful ways to reduce her own carbon footprint and support the local economy. Mandy gives to Plan Canada, an organization that’s dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls in more than 70 countries.
Education & accreditations
- Business diploma, Eastern College
- Indigenous Canada, University of Alberta (online)
- NLP Practitioner certificate, Achology (online)
- The Strategy of Content Marketing, University of California, Davis (online)
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University (online)
- Poetry levels 1 & 2, Edmonton City Arts Centre
- Hiking and camping in the mountains with her husband and dog
- Adventure travel afar or locally with friends
- Loves nature and animals
- Yoga, meditation and wellness
- Cycling and running stairs
- Writing, journaling and reading
- Photography and painting