Lisa’s professional aptitude is well earned. With nearly 15 years of writing experience, there isn’t a medium she hasn’t mastered. From advertising copywriting to content marketing, radio to video, retail to brand writing, Lisa creates clear, consistent and engaging copy that’s crafted to incite action. She has contributed to g[squared] for four years and counting.
Lisa has devoted her expertise to numerous nonprofits, including Stollery Children’s Hospital, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mental Health Foundation, Be the Cure, Little Warriors, MADD, Alberta Wilderness Association, Project Forest and many more. Lisa is extremely passionate about helping others. She is a member of Socialistas for Change, a local charitable group who volunteers for a variety of causes. Lisa also donates her time and funds to animal shelters, the Christmas Bureau, Edmonton Food Bank and Bissell Centre.
Education & accreditations
- B.A., major in English, Concordia University
- Event Planning certification, NAIT
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Loves going for walks or cuddling up with her two partners in crime, her better half and doggy, Wilma
- Enjoys travelling and going to the mountains, which is her favourite spot to relax and explore
- Catching up with friends over brunch
- Spending time with family
- Hitting up comedy shows and concerts