As a former broadcast journalist turned digital marketing specialist, Jasmine is the perfect balance of a creative soul and an analytical mind. With more than a decade of experience in digital marketing, Jasmine started her journey in the digital space as a content writer and consultant, soon working for a small agency where her digital savvy and flair for storytelling and strategy saw her work on projects for more than 200 brands.
Striking a balance of creative ability (copywriting and design) and analytical prowess (data analysis and technical editing), Jasmine’s unique perspective allows her to improve efficiency and maximize value for our clients. By building dynamic digital strategies, Jasmine helps our clients grow, expand and evolve their digital presence in meaningful ways.
Jasmine’s interests extend far beyond developing successful digital campaigns. She’s also an enthusiastic advocate for children’s and patients’ rights and also does her part to support the environment through small but purposeful actions like recycling, buying local and maintaining a plant-based diet when possible. And, if you ask her nicely, she just might share some of the novellas and short stories she’s written over the years—a passion she’s kept since childhood.
Education & accreditations
- Bachelor of Communications Studies (BCS), University of Calgary
- Diploma, Broadcast News, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Arts & Science Certificate, General Studies – Mount Royal University (MRU)
- Google Search Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Meta (Facebook & Instagram) Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Spending time with her family, especially her husband
- Spending time in nature through hiking, camping, swimming and target shooting
- Exercising her body through yoga, weight training, swimming and walking
- Exercising her mind through meditation, reading, writing, video games, trivia games and watching documentaries