Gennelle Rottare-Van Pala
Senior Account Manager
Gennelle artfully balances many shifting priorities on any given day at g[squared]. If the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed, surely, she’s somewhere nearby. Detailed, resourceful and solution driven, Gennelle gracefully manages strategy, communications and marketing endeavors for a wide range of clients. She has a way of bringing our team together to collaborate and deliver game-changing results. With Gennelle as your Account Manager, challenges become great opportunities.
Having dedicated 15 years of her career to g[squared], Gennelle has provided pivotal clarity and insight to numerous nonprofit organizations. She has always had a heart to serve. From volunteering at the Edmonton Humane Society and Hope Mission to supporting animal welfare initiatives and a senior association, Gennelle finds deep fulfillment in helping others. She has assisted with the children’s ministry at her church and went on two mission trips to serve communities in Mexico and Cambodia. In 2016, she founded Socialistas for Change, a women’s group that volunteers and donates to local causes such as the CapitalCare Foundation, JCI Holiday Hamper, Compassion House, Basically Babies, No Woman Without and many more.
Education & accreditations
- Radio & Television Arts diploma, NAIT
- Business Management diploma, NAIT
- Frequently attends the school of Google and YouTube
- A true wanderluster—loves to travel every chance she gets
- She also plans and books travel for clients on the side
- Enjoys time with her husband, family and fur baby
- Quality time with friends
- She’s got mad salsa dancing moves