Director of Digital Marketing
In Gary, the qualities of a high-achieving leader meet a grounded, humble and disarming demeanour. As the Director of Digital Marketing at g[squared], he helps our clients overcome their challenges and reach their vision through 360° strategic thinking. Deliberate and diligent, Gary listens to understand and acts in alignment with our client’s best interests, like a true part of their team. He harnesses his humour and hardworking maritime mentality to lead research, strategy, communications and marketing initiatives across the agency.
Gary has been instrumental in the success of all of g[squared]’s nonprofit work, contributing to numerous organizations. He’s incredibly proud to be able to help nonprofits prosper. As a passionate philanthropist, Gary does extensive work in Ethiopia. He’ll talk to you all day about spending countless hours with children and the most vulnerable people in a small village outside of Addis Ababa. He’s proud of being able make an immediate and direct impact on people’s lives.
Education & accreditations
- BComm., Dalhousie University
- Being an engaged and energetic dad and husband (his greatest achievement by far)
- Directing the reality show that is his home life
- Loves making music: He’s a singer, songwriter and guitar player
- Known to whip up a killer Lobster Risotto, among many other culinary creations
- Keeps the athletic fires burning through a consistent workout schedule