Dawn is our resident sports enthusiast and a skilled pro at helping clients achieve their goals. With a decade of dynamic account management and business development experience, Dawn has a flair for building relationships, managing details and elevating the client experience. Always ready to take the ball and run with it, Dawn is a vibrant go-getter with a passion for digging deep to develop strategic and collaborative solutions.
When not working behind her desk, you can find Dawn running on soccer fields, walking Ollie (her four-pound puppy) or making memories with her husband and their two kids. A former soccer coach, Dawn loves spending her volunteer time working with children and youth. Prior to COVID, she was accepted as a baby holder in the NICU at the Royal Alexandra Hospital. She is eagerly awaiting the opportunity for that program to once again become available.
Education & accreditations
- LLQP (Life License Qualification Program), Business Career College
- Sales Certification, Sandler Training
- Plastics Engineering Technology, NAIT
- Watching sports, playing sports, anything sports
- Relaxing with a big puzzle
- Getting lost in a good Netflix documentary