Colton brings a wealth of graphic design experience from both the editorial and agency worlds. From layout and illustration to lettering and photography, he has honed his craft for nearly a decade. Colton channels his imagination, clarity and eye-catching aesthetics into his work at g[squared], advancing our clients’ brand messages across traditional and digital mediums.
With environmental and physical health in mind, Colton cycle commutes to work, helping to reduce the number of cars on the road. He also gives back to the design community by volunteering to teach classes. Colton has helped lead a sign painting class with the Graphic Designers of Canada and a youth-based lettering class in Vancouver. He has also served his church and community through volunteering for events, food drives and baking bread each week for communion.
Education & accreditations
- Visual Communications Diploma, Design and Illustration Major, Grant MacEwan
- Electrical Studies, Red Deer Collage
- Hanging out with his wife
- Riding bikes: Gravel and BMX
- Reading and watching movies
- Lettering and photography
- Outdoor exploration