C.J.’s talents aren’t limited to the digital realm, as he boasts a keen knack for learning languages. A multi-lingual aficionado, C.J. speaks Korean, Japanese and Mandarin. When C.J. isn’t mastering a new language or writing brilliant code, he’s conscious of his environmental impact and future generations. To do his part he’s mindful to reduce, reuse and recycle while supporting the Stollery Children’s Hospital.
Education & accreditations:
- Digital Communication & Media/Multimedia Major, Diploma, MacEwan University
- Spending quality time with family and friends
- Learning foreign languages
- Playing games of all kinds (board games, video games, card games)
- Hitting the ball hockey court
- Learning and working with new technologies