Christina is a passionate communicator with an art for storytelling. A skilled writer and copy editor with a background in journalism, she has written for a vast variety of media, including magazine articles, news stories, tourism guides, as well as scripts for radio and television. With more than 7.5 years’ experience as a Marketing and Communications professional, Christina has worked on award-winning marketing campaigns, and has a keen understanding of the power of a compelling narrative, and how it can bridge the gap between a brand and a captive audience. Christina’s desire to explore innovative solutions is a motivating factor in all areas of her work. Stretching her creative muscles is what sparks her joy. A collaborative spirit, Christina loves working with our team and our clients to develop and cultivate unique voices and meet (or exceed) strategic goals.
In her personal life, Christina is a devoted Women’s Health Advocate, helping to amplify awareness and support of Endometriosis and other Women’s Health issues. She also supports the MS Society of Canada, working with a growing team of family and friends to raise money for the MS Society of Canada and participate in the annual MS Walk. Christina is an avid supporter of arts & music and a long-time volunteer at the Edmonton Folk Music Festival.
Education & accreditations
- Journalism Diploma, MacEwan University
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional, NAIT via Digital Marketing Institute
- Leadership Development Certificate, NAIT
- Loves spending quality snuggle-time with her partner and their two cats
- Avid snowboarder and hiker who’s passionate about fresh mountain air
- Travel and adventure are her life’s pursuit, abroad or close to home
- Long-distance runner and group fitness enthusiast
- Music festivals are her happy place