Amanda brings more than a decade of dynamic communications and strategy experience to g[squared]. From devising nonprofit strategy, business strategy, reports and robust digital strategies to script writing and copywriting, she puts her diverse talents to good use on the team. With her keen attention to detail and collaborative approach, Amanda has also excelled in previous roles, including as the Director of Marketing & Communications for a large national nonprofit. Having started her career with us in Edmonton 5 years ago, Amanda continues to contribute across the ocean from her current home in Scotland.
Amanda is passionate about maternal mental health and wellbeing. She volunteers for a Glasgow-based charity called Amma Birth Companions, where she provides birth, pregnancy and postpartum support to refugee and asylum-seeking mothers who’re separated from their family and friends.
Education & accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Waterloo
- Foundations of Digital Communications Strategy, University of Toronto
- Spending time with her two daughters—the most creative, brilliant and sassy little humans she knows
- Loves running and is training for the London Marathon
- She’s currently training to become a postnatal doula and childbirth educator
- Gin (preferably with a lot of ice and a splash of tonic)